You see them everywhere, athletes touting brightly colored, swirling strips of tape. What's all the fuss about? Does the tape work?
WHAT IS IT? RockTape is a rehabilitative taping product designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process, while providing support and stability to muscles and joints, and without restricting range of motion.
HOW DOES IT WORK? RockTape microscopically lifts skin away from fascia, tendons, and muscles, thus creating a larger than usual channel to allow an increased blood flow. Enhanced fluid dynamics brings more oxygen and nutrients to working muscles and promotes better lymphatic drainage by which toxic byproducts are dispelled. Muscle fiber recruitment and neuromuscular re-education is enhanced.
- Reduces Pain, Bruising, and/or Inflammation
- Increases Circulation & Lymphatic Return
- Enhances Athletic Performance
- Reduces Fatigue
- Improves Selective Muscle Fiber Recruitment
- Turns down the volume on pain
- Improves Post-Sport Recovery
- Accelerates Healing
- Provides Support and Pain Relief During Pregnancy
Colleen Mrowka, PT, DPT, CRD is a certified "Rock Doc"