Mrowka Physical Therapy, P.C.
An independent Physical Therapy practice founded in 1993 by Colleen Mrowka, PT, DPT.
Our primary goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality physical therapy care through detailed attention to their individual needs. We are dedicated to the rehabilitation and education of our patients and we strive to reduce injuries at home, work and on the athletic field.
We're located at 423 West Main Street in Cheshire, Connecticut. Our restored, historic colonial home has been comfortably designed to include full gym and rehabilitation training areas as well as private treatment rooms for individualized programs. Check out the photo gallery and our equipment list.
Most of our treatment regimens are Orthopedic-based. We provide treatment for musculoskeletal injuries of all ages, from the weekend warrior to the professional athlete. We also specialize in pre-surgical consults and post-surgical rehabilitation.
Physical Therapists are experts in the science of preserving, restoring, and improving human function. Colleen Mrowka, PT. DPT has a Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology, a Doctorate in Physical Therapy, post-graduate certification in Sports Medicine, and 28 years clinical experience in preventing and rehabilitating injured athletes.
Why Mrowka Physical Therapy?
- All care is provided by board certified Physical Therapists.
- We emphasize Manual, “hands-on” techniques, Functional retraining, and Education to resolve your symptoms and and teach you how to avoid recurrence of injury in the future.
- We provide comprehensive examinations, and continually reassess your progress to ensure that you receive the best treatment for your specific needs.
- We offer Private Treatment rooms, separate from our exercise rooms, and utilize a wide range of state of the art modalities and exercise equipment.
- We will teach you how to exercise safely and effectively so that you will reach your rehabilitation and/or fitness goals.
- We will develop you a specific home exercise program, designed to augment your physical therapy treatment sessions, and to facilitate self-management and future injury prevention.
- We maintain communication with you and your insurance company so that you may receive the maximal insurance coverage of your plan.
We are Now an Authorized Dealer for Sole Orthotics!
Try Laser Therapy. We use the Microlight ML830.
Rock Tape Kinesiology Tape - Certified "Rock Doc"